Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: ACI/iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. In order to achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties, and we are seeking a leader with Pain Medicine/ Pain Management clinical experience.
As a clinical specialty business lead or team member, you will be our subject matter expert, and you will help grow our business operations in the specialty.
We are looking for:An energetic and motivated innovator who can leverage speciality clinical experience to forge a new career path at a high growth company.An all-in team player who excels at collaboration with diverse stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
* Collaborate with ACI leadership and a cross-functional team to successfully launch and grow Nuance s virtual scribe services in the Pain Medicine/ Pain Management market.
* Leverage expertise in the clinical workflow and operations of a specific clinical practice to inform service delivery to meet customer needs.
* Develop standards for the specialty area s virtual scribing including documentation requirements and integration with a physician s workflow in clinic and the EHR
* Engage Nuance customers both in-person and remotely to ensure that our program is meeting their needs and maximizing value
* Support our sales and marketing teams to develop strategies and materials for rolling out to new customers
* Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to scale the training process for new team members in the specialty area and where practicable, into other specialty areas.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum 5 years progressive experience in the specified clinical area.
* Experience with electronic health records
* BS/BA degree in healthcare or business or related mix of education and experience.
* In-depth understanding of Pain Medicine/ Pain Management clinic work flows and EMR documentation.
* Experience in management of a scribe program
* Experience as a practice administrator or similar role
* Experience with Athena, Epic, or Cerner
* Experience with coding and in-house billing
Education: Bachelor s Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.