Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Livonia, Michigan
The person we're looking for thrives in a professional and fast-paced environment. You're a self-motivated individual who can always be counted on to build meaningful relationship with customers and colleagues. You enjoy a little traveling for business, and you're a natural at preparing data and giving presentations. You always work with a sense of urgency, and you know how to put a customer's needs first.
National Account Specialists at US Ecology are the single point-of-contact for our customers. When our customers have an issue or a question, you'll be the first person they call! Our National Account Specialists are also masters of data and process improvement -- they manage invoices and service requests, and will make recommendations to our customers to enhance their programs.
Day in the Life
While no two days are the same, you can expect to:
* Review and prioritize your list of customer-related tasks for the day
* Create and run reports for data analysis and financials
* Travel to customer locations as needed for conferences and presentations (about 5% airline travel across the country)
* Research and solve customer concerns and questions
* Conduct data entry and maintain customer files
* Provide support to USE service centers, technicians and management team
What you need to apply
* Bachelor's degree in environmental science, communications or related field.
* Two years of customer service or environmental industry experience preferred.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
* Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
* Intermediate to expert level experience with MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
For more than 60 years, US Ecology has partnered with retailers, manufacturers and government entities across North America to keep the environment clean. The work is hard, but the reward is significant. Our experts provide services and solutions that address complicated treatment, disposal, recycling and emergency response issues that may otherwise jeopardize the health of our planet. By helping our partners safely dispose of their hazardous and regulated waste, the teams at US Ecology are ensuring a sustainable future for our children, our communities, and the well-being of the places we call home.
For your hard work
* Opportunity for professional growth
* Employer paid certifications and training
* Paid Time Off & Holidays
* 401(k) US Ecology matches 55% of your contribution up to 6% of your pay
* Find out more at usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled