Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico
This is a Midstream Chemical Account Sales/Specialist position. Key duties include oversight of the BHGE chemical treatment and program management of the Midstream applications. Applications will include water treatment, gas and crude pipeline treating. In this role he or she will communicate with all customers, develop and handle special projects, and help with the development of short and long term sales goals. This person will work closely with the account technician to provide successful chemical treatment programs for our valuable customers. They will conduct routine chemical and physical analyses by running tests required for documentation, checking chemical applications and repairing when necessary. Working independently or within a team to complete projects. Essential Responsibilities:
Job Duties will consist of sales and servicing of existing accounts. This will include:
* Manage the existing Midstream chemical applications and business.
* Complete KPI measurements and track their performance to pre-set targets agreed upon by the Customer, Field Manager and BHGE Technical Staff.
* Prepare, discuss, and submit a weekly reports to the key customer contacts. Assist in monthly progress reports and business reviews.
* Identifying and close new sales opportunities in Midstream applications.
* Build strong relationships with key customer contacts
* Assist the technician with the results of his or her chemical inventory, chemical feed application maintenance needed, pump calibrations or replacement, and complete follow-up to ensure program results are met Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent
* 2 plus years of experience with Midstream applications or a related field
* Industrial water treatment experience
* Experience in chemical treating of gas and crude pipelines
* Excellent communication skills and ability to get along with people both customers and BHGE personnel
* Fluency in English, both spoken and written
* Willingness to live in the immediate area of Hobbs, NM or Midland, TX
* Moderate analytical skills
* Ability to work independently
* Good communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Must pass drug and alcohol tests (both random and routine)
* Clean Driving record Desired Characteristics:
* Degree in Engineering or Sciences
* Sales experience
* Laboratory experience using wet chemistry testing methods
* Mechanical aptitude
* Knowledge of how to perform additive injections
* Experience handling hazardous materials
* Experience working with pumps, generators, hoses and fittings.
* Gas plant, refinery or field experience Locations:
Hobbs, NM or Midland, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more