Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I: JOB SUMMARY
The Lead Analyst Enterprise Supply Chain Applications is entrusted with the overall responsibility of sustaining and supporting enterprise applications implemented for EBSI in the Supply Chain & Manufacturing domain. These comprise Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Inventory, Asset and Plant maintenance, functional & technical knowledge on serialization and their associated master data. This role will be accountable for supporting an integrated landscape comprising SAP product suite, managing functional and technical resources with a deep focus on operational support across multiple products/applications.
* Own the transition to operations for all Supply Chain applications
* Develop, implement and influence EBSI's strategic objectives to create a long-term business application roadmap aligned with IT Strategy.
* Define, deploy and support world class support processes and tools (in supply chain) based on ITIL standards for Incident Management, Request Fulfillment IT Controls and Service/Performance Optimization.
* Support end to end serialization capability
* Ensure application uptime, system performance and stakeholder communication as per agreed standards. Define and update standards as per business needs.
* Serve as an escalation for all incidents in supply chain
* Propose, monitor, measure and report IT KPI's covering, incident, problem, change and release.
* Contribute to and execute the technology vision for SAP Platform and partner with business stakeholders to implement enhancements.
* Enable Emergent's growth strategy by driving efficiency and agility in the supply chain domain leveraging best practices, minimizing customization and assessing IT trends.
* Develop and maintain technical, analytical, and practical proficiencies needed to ensure optimal application of technologies.
* Lead technical staff in timely resolution of all Supply Chain application incidents in adherence to SLA.
* Oversee development and implementation of solutions to ensure data consistency and availability. Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
* Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
* Manage relationships with Service Providers/Vendors and internal customers.
* Provide oversight and guidance on training needs for support Analysts to ensure upskilling and cross-skilling as per organization requirements.
* Provide input into resource planning, staffing needs, cost estimation, budget development and cost control.
* Own the cadence covering periodic review, important updates pertaining to systems, upgrades, features and demand delivery.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
* Participate in project planning, for the adoption of all systems & processes in supply chain domain.
* Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules; ensure staff prioritizes multiple tasks effectively and understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
* Oversee staff understanding and consistent application of project standards.
* Partner with appropriate Emergent personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach.
* Partner with the business owners and project management to define project scope and objectives.
* Document, prioritize and track requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinate with the Change Control Board (CCB) as needed.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with business owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following deliverables as needed: User Requirements, Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs etc.
* Partner with Emergent personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or business processes.
* Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify business applications.
* Review technical documents with functional leads or project team to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING
* Oversee functional & technical design specifications, influence test test plans and conduct/coordinate testing to comply with change control processes.
* Identify and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
* Ensure that all tests are conducted and documented according IT standards
* Responsible for ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects the current status of changes and outstanding issues so that business requirements reflect application features and functions.
* Ensure that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management process.
* Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
* Work with appropriate personnel to ensure the appropriate level of testing for new functionality or change requests.
* Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting bug fixes and enhancements, testing and releasing updates.
* Oversee the identification and maintenance of training requirements with respect to existing or new technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university is required specializing in computer science, information systems, or a related field; advanced degree strongly recommended.
* 10 - 12+ years expert-level knowledge of SAP module configuration as well as integration within SAP to other modules including: master data, batch determination and management, classes and characteristics, process manufacturing, document management, workflow, inventory and materials management, LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) integration, Customer management, Global Trade Solutions, Contract Lifecycle management, among others.
* Knowledge of SOX compliance and impact on enterprise systems.
* 5+ years of experience in a corporate SAP/business application support and delivery in a validated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment leveraging ECC 6.0 capabilities and best practices. Consulting experience may be considered.
* Expert knowledge in Computerized System Validation
* Deep understanding of serialization
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Compliance, 21 CFR Part 11 and other FDA regulations
* Proven project management, leadership and people management skills, including demonstrated ability to engage with senior business and IT stakeholders.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.