Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
KIEHL'S Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 165 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Seasonal Kiehl's Customer Rep (KCR). This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
* Achieve individual sales goals
* Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
* Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
* Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
* 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
* Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
* Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Must be able to work on your feet all day
* Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
* Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.