Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Senior Server Administrator's role is to manage software systems, servers, storage devices and network connections to ensure high availability and security of the supported business applications. This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
* Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server 2008 - 2016
* Server patching with SCCM 2012 along with vulnerability management
* Manage Active Directory
* Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware/Hyper-V)
* Have familiarity with MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy
* Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy,
security, and regulatory compliance.
* Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
* Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices
* Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
* Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers. Escalate incidents as necessary.
* Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related
* documentation and technical specifications information.
* Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
* Develop required reports in response to business user and management needs.
* Manage vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services
* Manage the physical environment of the server racks including cable management, documentation, labeling,
* and configuration of KVM switching for console and remote access.
* Build and deploy new servers on the network as needed.
* Have familiarity with NAS and SAN storage management, and MS DFS
* Other duties may be assigned
Communicates With Impact: Presents information and ideas in a thoughtful and compelling manner. Is clear and concise in verbal and written communications. Shares information freely and speaks openly and honestly. Seeks to understand the perspectives of others.
Drives and Delivers Results: Sets clear priorities, takes action, stays focused, and overcomes barriers to deliver expected results.
Solves Problems and Makes Good Decisions: Evaluates critical information needed to understand problems, determine probable causes, and develop workable solutions. Accurately assesses the costs, benefits, and risks associated with alternative courses of action and makes high quality and timely decisions.
Leads Change: Sees emerging patterns and opportunities. Adapts quickly and easily to new information, changing conditions or unexpected events. Facilitates and communicates change across the team or organization to drive adoption.
Lives Our Values: Behaves in a way that consistently demonstrates commitment to Cotiviti values (Integrity, Passionate Client Service, Teamwork, Accountability, Performance Excellence, and Continuous Improvement)
Information Security and Compliance: Demonstrates understanding of Cotiviti policies, procedures, and external regulatory requirements, and performs duties in accordance with such regulatory requirements. Assures confidentiality and security of all data. Demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and ability to ensure that our environment is a safe one, complying with industry standards.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree (or higher) preferred (or equivalent experience in Information Technologies).
* 7+ years working in a Technical/development role
* Thorough understanding of Microsoft, Virtualization & Cloud applications/infrastructure.
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff and clients.
* Strong documentation/reporting skills. Senior level analytical/troubleshooting and organizational skills.
* Capable of resolving critical software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels.
* Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change.
* Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
Must be fluent with Windows networking, advanced desktop support, and have significant work experience or certifications in the following:
Microsoft Active Directory 2008, 2012 & 2016
Microsoft 7/8 &10
Microsoft file and print services
Microsoft Windows Clustering
Microsoft Office 2016 & O365
Networking skills, including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, etc.
Microsoft Systems Management Server - SCCM 2012
Maximo, HP, Dell & UCS Servers and VMWare
Familiarity with Mac OS (including mobile devices) and MDM solutions
Exposure to Virtual Desktop environments is a plus
Strong understanding of Network Infrastructure is required
Linux / Citrix knowledge preferred