Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: benicia, California
HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
The position is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all service lines. This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and experience:
• Minimum of two years, verifiable service within the commercial trucking industry.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in commercial transportation.
• CDL Class A with X endorsement and an acceptable driving record.
• Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
• Complete understanding of DOT's safety program & standards.
• Possess excellent communications and human relations skills
• Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting transportation equipment is preferred
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.