Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Route Supervisor supports the Service Department in the goal to provide excellent customer service at all times and assists with the management of route districts. The RS reports to the District Manager.
- Assist in the development of a district to be a highly productive team, through continual training, regular meetings, daily check-in, fostering a positive work environment, route rides, supervising and building strong relationships with each RSR.
- Assist the DM as assigned, to ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer Service through customer visits, audits, new installs, problem solving, openly communicate and negotiate with customers.
- Leading their district to success, communicate changes and policies, evaluate route organization, project a professional image and require of their district likewise, and cooperatively work with other departments in the branch.
- Support the department so that all company policies and procedures are followed, including safety and Service SOP. Evaluate service procedures and make recommendations.
- Complete general route responsibilities when necessary. Safely operate company vehicles, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Assist in retention and growth, sales, promotions, contests, proper product mix and continued customer relationships.
- Perform, as needed, all of the responsibilities of a RSR at a higher level and with a managerial perspective, evaluating the route and the RSR performance on the route.
- Perform all of the responsibilities of a Route Relief/Utility RSR as needed.
- When running a route, up-sell, cross-sell and sample all lines of service or product, and ensure a profitable product mix. Monitor and report competitive activity. Keep service agreements current and renewed.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver s License.
- Maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route sales.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills and team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- High School graduation or similar experience.
- Frequently within the branch area.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, working in and out of customer locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, moving equipment, kneeling, reaching overhead, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.