Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
* Responsible for welding complex assemblies that meet station planning and customer specifications.
* Set up of weld fixtures and tooling fixtures to prepare to weld complex assemblies.
* Will use metal finishing tools, basic hand tools and precise measuring equipment to achieve station planning specifications and finish product, i.e. pneumatic angle grinders, calipers, pie tapes, micrometers etc.
* Responsible for printing of station planning, recording throughput, completing routers and manufacturing orders accurately and completely.
* Responsible for maintaining safety standards and daily/weekly 6S assignments.
* Keep area and surrounding area clean and safe to meet and pass safety regulations.
* General assist with others in department.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Minimum of One (1) year working in a manufacturing environment in a welding capacity
* Must have welding certification or be working toward.
* Ability to understand and follow company and customer specifications.
* Ability to regulate controls associated with all equipment utilized.
* Ability to operate Pneumatic hand grinders, basic hand tools, overhead crane, welders, (GTAW), pedestal grinders, resistance welder, vise clamps and drills.
* Experience with welding all sorts of metal materials
* Have an in depth knowledge of GTAW and other welding practices and equipment.
* Ability to follow station planning and read blue prints.
* Knowledge of precision measuring equipment with ability to operate.
* Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels employees.
* Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively.
* Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to plan and perform difficult work processes
* High school diploma or GED required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.