Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Outside Sales Account Executive, to support the Long Island, NY marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Outside Sales Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals supported by a team committed to your success and responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
Why Join our Team?
* Competitive base salary
* Uncapped monthly commissions
* Monthly bonus
* Industry leading outside sales training
* Car and cell phone allowances
* Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software (Salesforce)
* Career Mobility
* Protected sales territory
* Responsible for driving sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads
* Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products; drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of leads from lead generation campaigns
* Adopt Toshiba s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI s
* Supporting a team environment working with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
* Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba
* Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required
* Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* 2 or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment or entrepreneurial experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
* Ability to travel as required
* Valid Driver s License
* Experience supporting Document Management and/or Technology initiatives.
* Salesforce experience
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* Pet Insurance
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information..