Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Associate Finance Manager
The Regional Sales Finance Manager will be the CFO to 3 out of 4 U.S. regional sales team, Inside Sales and 4 Directors of Sales. Acting as the ‘CFO’ of the U.S. business, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including: strategy development, business planning, financial forecasting and reporting, sales/contribution targets setting, and product/customer/promotion/innovation analysis.
• Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects
• Analyze regional sector plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend courses of action to achieve business team goals and to ensure profitable operations consistent with sound business management.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems (innovation, advertising, sales promotion, pricing, and other investments).
• Manage the annual target setting process for the U.S. regions and districts, and subsequent reporting of actual vs target performance throughout the year.
• Facilitate processes, and process improvements, to increase efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
• Ensure application of established corporate financial controls via effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal examples by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, and build talent).
• Position is located in Roswell, GA
• Bachelor's degree in Finance related field
• 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience required
• Demonstrated organizational skills to manage functional workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize strategic corporate tools and processes for data analysis.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
• Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Developed interpersonal skills to function as an integral part of multiple teams.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.