Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Location: Middletown, Ohio **WILLING TO PROVIDE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE TO THE MIDDLETOWN, OHIO AREA**
Department: Production, Converting
Reports to: Converting Production Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt, Salary
Shift Rotation: 12-hour nights (Ex: Work Saturday, Sunday, Monday; Off Tuesday, Wednesday; Work Thursday, Friday; Off Saturday, Sunday, Monday; Work Tuesday, Wednesday, Off Thursday, Friday)
Are you a strategic leader in the manufacturing industry* PAC Worldwide in Middletown, Ohio is seeking a Production Shift Supervisor to work with the converting production team on one our 12-hour night shifts (8PM-8AM). The Production Shift Supervisor will supervise and develop production personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures with integrity and ethical behaviors to meet established performance goals.
This position requires:
* 5+ years of experience supervising and leading large production teams (25+)
* Extensive knowledge of production/manufacturing operations
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working at PAC: PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world s top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife s CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
* Competitive compensation, including bonus potential
* Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
* Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
* 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
* Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
* Paid holidays as of day 1
* Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
* Continuous training and professional development opportunities
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.