Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Job Location Renfro - Cleveland - Cleveland, TN
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Not Specified
Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed
Job Shift 1st Shift
Job Category Manufacturing
Responsible for unloading yarn from trucks and locating in specified area in order for yarn to be readily assessible for production floor, ensuring goods are located and placed in the correct area after being removed from the track in order to keep flow of goods moving or perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse depending on immediate needs in each area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Pulls all ship outs and completes paperwork
* Weighs cases to verify net pounds on selected vendors
* Responsible for tagging and locating all yarn
* Responsible for all yarn entries and withdrawals in computer
* Helps ensures that complete lots are used up before opening new case
* Logs all substitutions by month
* Logs yarn variances by month/week
* Helps ensures that smallest and oldest cases are used first
* Helps ensure completion and accuracy of month end yarn inventory
* Responsible for helping keep open yarn and stock yarn clean and organized
* Picks greige goods and stages for dyehouse
* Locates greige into locations
* Unload greige from outside vendors and locates properly
* Checks goods and tickets for accuracy of order
* Loads and unloads trucks
* Locate goods in warehouse
* Palletize goods for storage
* Prepare orders for shipment
* Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality
* Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner;
* Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
Other duties assigned by management are a part of this job description.
* Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
* Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
* Ability to work in a team or independently
* High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* Possess excellent human relations skills, communications skills, and leadership ability.
* Sense of urgency toward departmental goals.
* Above average attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this jobs. Reasonable
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Occasional lifting/or moving up to 50 pounds. Consistent daily attendance required. Ability to move between departments to interact with others. Consistent daily attendance required; occasional off-shift support required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
*The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer at any time with or without notice. AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics.*