Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The purpose of the role is to work as an overlay team in support of Nuance CALA/Latin American Sales organization. This role will be responsible for achieving marketing and sales goals for an assigned territory by developing, building and strengthening long-term relationships with customers, prospects and partners via a combination of prospecting and lead management
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Prospect new opportunities with named customers / target accounts. Use LinkedIn navigator to identify new contacts and use professional social media account and expose Nuance s achievements.
* Qualify all inbound sales inquiries (web/email and phone) and partner with regional sales team to qualify and progress to early stage opportunities.
* Engage in follow-up activities in support of regional marketing campaigns (webinars, regional events, email campaigns, etc.)
* Provide customer support for both Licensing and Support Issues.
* Leverage and grow existing regional partnerships through managed channels.
* Maintain call scripts, lead qualification guidelines, and appropriate email templates to quickly and effectively respond to all inquiries using a consistent approach and process.
* Document, track and maintain leads, contacts, account and opportunity activity in the corporate CRM system (Salesforce).
* Work independently, complete tasks conscientiously, and meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum years of work experience: 2 years+
* +2 years of sales experience in similar role
* Fluent Latin Amerincan Spanish speaker
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.)
* Degree level (college or university graduates)
* Organized, self-disciplined and remain calm and focused under pressure
* Able to bring closure to difficult projects
* Contact Center evnironment knowledge a plus
* Ability to go from the Inside Track to the Outside after proven success = promote Nuance career path
Preferred skills: Mix of prospecting and lead management skills, Brazilian Portuguese a plus, Experience with CRM tools (sales force), Experience working in technology with sales teams and partners
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.