Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 2202
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Solutions Architect to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- Research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Lead the research and development of new software products and applications on the leading edge of established knowledge and standards.
- Define architecture requirements and performance standards to meet or exceed management and customer specifications.
- Identify and direct resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and present results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serve as the primary customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers
- Serve as a technical team leader and to mentor technical teams
- Document current solution/services architectures (business services provided and technologies employed in delivering the services), including an assessment of business value, technical risk, service cost, and organizational alignment.
- Design future state architecture that includes business services to be provided, technologies to be employed in delivering those services, a projection of business value, reduced technical risk and service cost, and enhanced organizational alignment.
- Develop gap analysis and closure plans, including analysis of the gaps between the as-is and to-be states and a plan of action necessary to close the gaps, prioritized based upon business value and dependencies.
- Develop and manage of a set of technology and business standards necessary to help accelerate the movement towards the future state.
- Partner with leadership and partners to build and validate solution strategy.
- Continually evaluate the portfolio of applications within the architect s business domain and work in collaboration with IT team and partner in developing system life cycle refresh plans and roadmaps.
- Senior level experience managing, architecting, designing and implementing IT systems for the Public Sector
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), business process management (BPM), Enterprise and Data architectures, IT architecture, data and object modeling, development methodologies, quality assurance (QA), product evaluations, and prototyping.
- Deep understanding of project management, monitoring, control, and execution in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience implementing in a hybrid cloud environment
- Firm understanding of Application Development Tools; Databases / DB Tools; Desktop Tools; Hardware; Methodologies; Network Software / Communications; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Automated Testing Tools; Utilities / Command Languages
* US Citizenship or Green Card work authorization
* 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Architecture in a DevOps environment
* 5+ years' experience in as a Technical Lead in an AGILE/Scrum development environment
* Undergraduate degree in computer science or other technical subject.
* CSM or other agile/DevOps certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.