Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SaaS Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the daily management, coordination and successful completion of implementation projects to meet time and cost objectives. Exhibiting a full range of program and project management skills such as planning, assessment and remediation, resource leveling, task management, business impact and prioritization, and communications. Responsible for clear reporting of project statuses to stakeholders. Serves as a mentor to project teams and focuses on continuous improvement of existing best practices.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the who s, who in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a Florida Company to Watch, to be nominated as one of South Florida s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal s Ultimate CEO. We re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans
* Implements project plans to meet objectives using waterfall, agile, or mixed methodologies. Acts as an expert resource in multiple project management methodologies
* Coordinates and integrates project activities
* Manages, leads, or administers project resources
* Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk
* Makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise
* Provides constant communication and clear reporting on project status to all stakeholders
* Participates in project ceremonies
* Enforces that project life cycle artifacts are developed and stored appropriately
* Mentors other project managers and guides them on following appropriate project management methodologies
* Manages all financial aspects of a project including budgeting, forecasting and billing
* Develops consistent project management processes to be followed as company standards and guides future project management initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year College or University and/or 5+ years' experience with Business Operations or Systems Development
* PMP Certification preferred
* Certified Scrum Master or 2+ years' experience in an Agile environment preferred
* Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity
* Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, considering the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately
* Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations
* Knowledge of project management practices and techniques, including work breakdown structure, budget control, risk management, change management, impact analysis, and stakeholder management
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Must interface effectively with all levels of management, and clients.
* Demonstrated success in a client service and consulting environment
* The ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, good time management and requires excellent organizational skills
* Experienced in using standard software products relevant to project management, scheduling, budget management and communications
* Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes
* Expert knowledge of waterfall and agile project management principles
* Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, and Jira
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Project Manager here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace