Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Senior Project Manager Role Definition
Overview: The Senior Project Manager of Client Services serves as a key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects, work efforts of various resources and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
A Senior Project Manager should take point / be involved in the following areas and specific tasks:
· Empower teammates to take ownership and responsibility, including accountability for work product
· Facilitate the training and on-boarding of new team members to ensure they are appropriately oriented to Epiq protocols, standards, and technology
· Assist Client Services Management in evaluating team bandwidth and delegation of tasks internally
· Serve as team leader by assessing and developing employees through continuous training and mentoring
· Facilitate weekly/monthly status calls and reporting, including executive summaries regarding team and account activity, as well as ensuring client playbooks are developed and maintained for key client accounts
· Participate in on-site meetings/social events with clients as well as quarterly business reviews
· Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address or expeditiously escalate to the Project Director
· Initiate and/or lead kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates where appropriate
· Prioritize work in the operational queue, escalating to leads as needed, etc.
· Provide advice/guidance on workflow and process used throughout projects, keeping in mind /Epiq best practices
· Take point on research efforts for client issues and provide continued communication to client and internal stakeholders
· Assist PM team with identification of workflow up-sell opportunity (TAR, Review, Paper, Blackout) and guidance on implementation
· Instill confidence with the client and serve as a leading face of Epiq’s high-quality service delivery offering, measured through CSAT (client satisfaction surveys)
· Act as a liaison with key client representatives and own the service delivery relationship for assigned projects
· Achieve project and revenue utilization targets as set
Internal Partnership & Initiatives:
· Liaise with other teams such as Operations, Event Management, Continuous Improvement, etc.
· Participate in process improvement initiatives across organization; work with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience
· Delegate to team members through continuous training of project related tasks, such as processing and review workflow, productions, etc.
· Participate in personal professional development across the department – PM Retreats, RCA Training, etc.
· Coordinate with Client Services Managers from different regions to best serve global clients
· Provide strategic guidance to the development and improvement of Epiq's best practices for Client Services as well as cross-functionally with other eDiscovery business units
· Set example for displaying and communicating company values
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.