Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
*Competitive Sign-On Bonus Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!*
If you are a driver looking to establish a career with one of the top Building Supply Distributors Nationwide, then Gulfeagle has the job for you. Our drivers are responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. They assist in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily and help unload materials by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks and/or by hand. Gulfeagle drivers are the face of our Company on the jobsite as they lead, instruct, and supervise others.
Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers and would be pleased to make you a part of that mission. Here at Gulfeagle we are "Building a Career for YOU"
• Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver’s License with clear MVR and DOT record
• Must be 21 years old or older • Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
• Must have held CDL driving position the previous year with consecutive driving experience
• Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb • Ability and willingness to climb on a rooftop • Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds of material repeatedly for up to 2 hours at a time
• Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S Does not require over-the-road travel!
• Previous material handling a plus
• Previous forklift experience
• Certified to operate a crane
Competitive Benefits Package:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• Driver Sign-On and Safety Bonuses