Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Assist in planning resident care by following physician orders.
2. Implement resident care based on physician orders.
3. Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders.
4. Administer medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
5. Receive and transcribe orders from attending physicians.
6. Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure when necessary.
7. Respond to all emergencies.
8. Schedule doctor’s appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
9. Supervise CNA's and LPN’s as Charge Nurse – ensure they are providing resident care based on physician orders and defined care plans.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who serve."
See job description