Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carbondale, Illinois
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
The Mapping Analyst utilizes one of Liaison s mapping tools to create maps and templates used within Liaison s systems to enable B2B document exchange between trading partners.
You are great at:
* Designs, develops and delivers integration solutions and trading partner kits and/or maps based on customers trading partner specifications and internal system requirements.
* Acts as a level 2 support on mapping tools and solutions.
* Debug translation maps in an effort to uncover and resolve mapping defects.
* Takes initiative without requiring explicit direction. Identify gaps and risks and take appropriate action.
* Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
What it takes:
* Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects and balancing competing priorities is essential.
* Must be able to work with others in order to interpret and understand customer s business and data requirements.
* Competency with low-level data conventions and strong understanding of standardized data formats such as X12, EDIFACT, IDOC, cXML, OAGIS, xCBL.
* Must be able to communicate effectively through email and phone. Must be able to communicate with staff and external customers both in person and remotely.
* Familiarity with at least one programming language.
* Is self-sufficient. Must be able to set, manage and maintain priorities.
* Exceptional listening, problem solving and communication skills.
* Must be able to work well in a team environment.
* Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves
* Prior experience with data translation software.
* Knowledge of relational databases.
* Knowledge of supply chain management business processes.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com