Hot Shotz Delivery Associate - Camp Hill Warehouse
at Jack Williams Tire Company
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Transports deliveries according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
- Operates company vehicle in a professional, safe and courteous manner.
- Follows the daily delivery schedule or coordinates the most efficient deliveries by applying knowledge of customer schedules, peak delivery times and alternate routes.
- Applies knowledge and abilities to safely load and unload deliveries according to size of load and content description.
- Completes required paperwork to include overage/shortage sheets, trip records and maintenance logs.
- Obtains and maintains proper customer delivery authorizations and pickup documentation, including CODs and submits in a timely manner.
- Secures CODs received from customers, reconciles daily receipts and submits upon return to the facility.
- Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company's image.
- Performs daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, corrective and preventative maintenance and documents on the driver’s truck inspection sheets.
- Maintains a daily, legible DOT log book and submits as required.
- Ensures delivery of appropriate merchandise in accordance with customer invoices.
- Provides basic maintenance for vehicle such as maintaining vehicle in a neat and clean manner and performing pre-trip inspections.
- Participates and assists in the completion of various service calls.
- Reports all accidents/damage/malfunctions to management and completes appropriate documentation in a timely fashion.
- Maintains valid drivers license, DOT physical card and submits copies of renewals to the manager in a timely fashion.
- High school diploma or GED
- two to four years of related driving experience
- Valid drivers license and medical card
- CDL license NOT required