Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will a member of and interact with a 15 person technical team, consisting of both Government and Contractor engineers and technicians. The employee shall provide sustainment support that facilitates the maintenance and lifecycle IA support of newly developed and currently fielded systems. Sustainment support shall consist of the following activities:
* Conducting system scanning and trouble ticket resolution for both lab and operational sites
* Tracking and providing Casualty Report (CASREP) updates as needed to the IPT lead
* Following TSS Configuration Management (CM) process to manage and track systems baselines, patch testing and deployment
* Performing local facility testing as needed in support of ECRs
* Performing Information Assurance Vulnerability Maintenance (IAVM)/Certification and Accreditation (C&A) issue resolution and providing IAV test reports
* Evaluating and implementing communications tasking order (CTO) requirements
* Performing end to end capability (E2C) testing in support of IA vulnerability mitigation
* Creating/updating/maintaining standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation,
* Creating and providing training related to IA sustainment activities
* Participation in scheduled and ad hoc meetings, providing coordination and support for hardware/software management
* Creating/maintaining/updating the IA Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) for the STACC systems
* Providing information for data calls such as updating network diagrams and administering/securing local TSS assets.
In addition, the contractor shall provide sustainment support for JMINI/Integrated Wavelength (IW) system updates, transport circuit management, and DAMA call directory.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Current qualifying certification/experience to meet DoDD 8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management criteria (previously DoDD 8570.1 Cybersecurity Workforce Management Framework or CSWF) -- IASAE level 2
* 5+ Years' experience with IASAE cybersecurity
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* 2+ Years' experience related to RMF and Cybersecurity
* Technical background or experience with cybersecurity technologies such as: Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Log/Audit solutions (e.g. SPLUNK, Archsight, etc.), Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, etc.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled