Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate shall provide cyber readiness support that facilitates maintaining and improving newly developed and currently fielded Navy STACC systems. Cyber readiness support consists of:
* Patch testing/deployment for lab and operational sites
* HBSS engineering, implementing and maintaining compliance with DoD security technical implementation guides (STIG)
* Performing network and system vulnerability scanning using DoD tools such as ACAS and providing a monthly report documenting results
* Evaluating and mitigating vulnerabilities described in Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Communications Tasking Order (CTO) releases
* Reporting on vulnerability status and mitigations using an IAV Status Report
* Creating/maintaining/updating documents.
* The candidate shall follow the STACC IA process for POA&M updates and reporting on IA data call requests
* The candidate shall attend scheduled and ad hoc meetings and develop briefs to present information related to cyber readiness support tasking.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Current qualifying certification/experience to meet DoDD 8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management criteria (previously DoDD 8570.1 Cybersecurity Workforce Management Framework or CSWF) -- IASAE level 2
* 5+ Years' experience with IASAE cybersecurity
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Technical background or experience with cybersecurity technologies such as: Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Log/Audit solutions (e.g. SPLUNK, Archsight, etc.), Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, etc
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled