Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager will be a member of the Cryptologic Carry-On Program (CCOP) responsible for monitoring project plans and project schedules utilizing Microsoft Project. The ideal candidate will be organized, a self-starter and comfortable working on a team or individually; comfortable interacting with a variety of people (engineers, program managers, Scrum Masters) regardless of grade or position is a must; a polished briefer at ease speaking to senior level executives; proficient using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required; intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project and Scrum/Agile methodologies/ceremonies/practices.
* Collaborate productively with all subject matter experts within an Agile environment to develop appropriate project level documentation and track project progress utilizing Microsoft Project
* Have developed communication skills and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, employing Project Management techniques
* Must be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines
* Serves as primary customer contact for project efforts to assure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct
* Monitors and tracks project progress to ensure schedule and tasks are well defined and maintained
* May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future missions and programs
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Possess an active TS/SCI clearance
* Bachelor's degree in a Business discipline or Project Management
* Two to Five (2-5) years of Project Coordinator or Project Management experience
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Customer focused and a self-starter
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Master's degree in a Business Discipline or Project Management
* Five or more years of Project Management experience
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Project
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled