Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Hourly Wage: $14.72 - $16.75
(candidates with significant relevant experience may be higher)
Electronic Payment Specialists provide product support to Royal Credit Union team members and Members for all Royal's card products. They process daily manual payroll, direct payments and payroll distributions while providing the highest level of service to internal and external members. They also complete adjustments to Member accounts as needed by reviewing/maintaining reports related to Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and check processing.
Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week working variable hours between 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday with additional hours as needed.
• Have analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature
• Basic skill to use a personal computer and various software packages including Microsoft Office
• Previous customer service experience
• Have a working knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
• Function in a high volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
• Able to pay meticulous attention to detail
• Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Experience working in a financial institution or related accounting experience
• Associate degree in Accounting or Business Management