Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Burbank, California
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Do you have an interest in security, law enforcement, biometrics, and the safety of your community* Are you a customer service oriented, people person* If so, the Enrollment Agent position at our IdentoGO locations might be a great fit for you. You ll get to use cutting edge technology to obtain fingerprint records (any CSI/true crime fans out there*) while helping to cut down on crime and keep those with questionable backgrounds from having access to our ports, the transportation of hazardous materials, as well as the relaxed security requirements of TSA precheck customers. If you re interested in providing a service to your fellow citizens and interacting with customers on a day to day, face to face basis, submit your application for the Enrollment Agent position today!
About the Job (includes but is not limited to):
* Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
* Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
* Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
* Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
* Track processing time for each applicant and ensure applicants are processed in appropriate order
* Perform biometric processing to include capturing quality electronic fingerprints, photographs and signatures to meet or exceed program accuracy standards
* Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services to customers
* Create opportunities to add value for customers through the upselling of retail products and services (if applicable)
* Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality to ensure applicant documents/information are safeguarded at all times
* Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
* Performs Enrollment Center Sustainment responsibilities on a daily basis
* Performs administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, submit updated enrollment center photos and requisitioning supplies including troubleshooting and/or equipment modifications when necessary
* Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer oriented manner
* Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
* Successfully completes time sensitive trainings/briefings as assigned.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Strong technical aptitude that includes the ability to work across multiple enrollment capture equipment workstations (tablet vs computer set up)
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies/operating procedures, as well as new service offerings and evolving work environments
* Ability to work in a fast paced, customer-facing environment while maintaining professionalism at all times
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity under minimal supervision
* Highly motivated to assist customers with enrollment needs
* Passionate about the IdentoGO environment and committed to presenting a high quality enrollment experience to every customer
* Strong people and customer service skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic to your customers, with excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot complex situations
* Strong written communication skills, including ability to read and interpret emails, and provide logical written responses in a timely manner
* Comfortable with performing basic administrative tasks
* Committed to the highest level of ethics and integrity and providing customer privacy
* Enthusiastic about learning the IdentoGo services and programs offered within the enrollment center and providing that knowledge to our customers
* Committed to flexibility work hours are based on business needs and may vary, including evening and weekend hours
* High school diploma or equivalent degree
* Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
* Previous experience processing credentials is a plus
* Previous sales experience preferred
* Evening and weekend work may be required
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must be able to successfully pass various background screening requirements, including criminal history, education, credit, and drug screen, as well as obtain any required program specific credentials/certifications
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel for activities such as backfill at local enrollment locations, meetings, classes, and workshops.
* Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 25% of the time
* Travel by air may be required for initial company training, as well as occasional new program or services training
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Retail service environment where the employee will be required to stand the majority of their shift (may be up to 75% of the time). Some walking, sitting, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as tablets, papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a tablet, keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
The work requires moderate physical effort with frequent standing, lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to operate enrollment machinery and to interact with customers.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..