Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
· Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Outpatient Surgery department. Submit your application today for our Manager Outpatient Surgery position!
The Manager administers, analyzes and appraises the care given to patients within the Department. Advises the Department Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes, and daily operation issues. Anticipates and estimates future needs of the Department to improve quality of patient care. Collaborates and coordinates the efforts of the staff of the Department to accomplish the mission of CMC.
COLISEUM MEDICAL CENTERS is a 310 bed facility in MACON, GA, offering a 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. In addition, CMC's breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, and the Family Ties Birthing Center (which includes a level III neonatal nursery). Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, located on the campus of Coliseum Medical Centers, provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues. The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as a specialty program for senior adults. You are encouraged to apply to join our team today!
Coliseum Health - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8e7X5cCLUY
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
· HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Manager Outpatient Surgery to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing required
· Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing required
· BSN Preferred
· MSN Preferred
· State of Georgia RN License or an Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) required
· BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS- required within 90 days of hire
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· Acute care experience preferred
· Management experience preferred
· Minimum 5 years previous experience, acute care preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English
· Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
· Knowledge of universal precautions and body substance isolation.
· Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition of the patient or response to treatment.
· Problem-solves and seeks assistance from team members when necessary
· Applies scientific knowledge; Uses a variety of equipment and is capable of performing multiple technical procedures.
· Listen, empathizes and responds to patient, family, internal and external partners' needs as an effective manner of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
· Able to cope with death and dying.
· Basic computer skills