Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes, located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is currently seeking a dedicated TEST ENGINEER to join our team and directly support Manufacturing Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Understanding of RF skills and test development using LabVIEW Software
* Support the development and implementation of factory manufacturing testing for complex Satellite communications products, including test software development, fixture design and project leadership
* Testing a single complex features or set of less complex features, based on test requirement documents
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 5 years or more of relevant experience
* Previous experience using test software development using NI LabVIEW
* Understanding of PXI/IEEE based test systems, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, path loss calibrations, VSA's and Ethernet communication protocols
* Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.