Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for sourcing, attracting, and recruiting dIverse talent for Gordon Food Service, with a specific focus on a collection of hard to fill roles. As part of a broader Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Sourcer works the front-end of the process, recommending sourcing opportunities, identifying leads for current or anticipated roles, and engaging potential candidates, encouraging them to apply for specific roles.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. Gordon Food Service At a Glance There's a seat at our table for you..
At Gordon Food Service, \\"Everyone Is Important\\"
This position is part of a centralized model providing Talent Acquisition expertise to hiring priorities across our home office (Grand Rapids, Michigan), divisional operations and GFS Stores throughout our United States footprint. The Talent Sourcer works the \\"front end\\" of the talent process, identifying sources of qualified talent and identifying candidates for further engagement. The Sourcer works closely with a group of Talent Acquisition Specialists, who serve as the primary point of contact for candidates once they apply to a specific position.
The position is located at the Gordon Food Service home office in greater Grand Rapids, Michigan. We all work as a team, and every day brings a little something new, but you could expect most of your time to be spent in these activities:
* Works with Talent Acquisition Specialist and Hiring teams to understand business needs for key positions
* Develops short and long-term strategies for \\"difficult to recruit\\" positions and geographic locations
* Researches and recommends partnership opportunities at both the national and local levels
* Builds relationships with various channels (e.g. Military, Diversity Organizations, Professional Groups, etc.) to proactively establish future pipeline
* Contributes to branding initiatives to improve our visibility and recognition as a preferred employer
* Creates/uses analytics to measure effectiveness of sourcing strategies and initiatives
* Markets the company by providing communication/branding guidance to others on the team
* Personally represents Gordon Food Service in national relationships with identified organizations
* Builds pipelines of passive candidates for hard to fill and high turnover roles
* Sources candidates through various relationships, tools and platforms, including free and paid databases, Internet search, social media, and paid advertising
* Shares a passion for our company and influences passive candidates
* Communicates with potential candidates, both in writing and by phone
* Uses CRM tools to communicate with potential candidates and pique their interest in Gordon Food Service
* Evaluates interest level and skill fit for current/open roles
Does this look like you?
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
* 5 years or more of experience in talent sourcing (headhunting, executive recruiting, digital strategy) and/or full life-cycle recruitment required
* Experience with high volume, operational recruitment is preferred
* Solid understanding of employment value proposition and employment branding
* Technically savvy and innovative in using new search techniques - AIRS Internet Recruiter Certification or similar designation preferred
* Experienced in using social media and digital advertising to attract and engage future candidates
* Proficiency in one or more CRM systems
* Experience in Applicant Tracking systems preferred (current technology is iCIMS)
* Proficiency in routine desktop applications (Google tools, MS Office or equivalent), including spreadsheets, presentations, word processing tools, mail and calendars required
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words \\"Accommodation Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.