Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, California
To provide a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest expectations and established performance standards.
Maintain a professional personal and uniform appearance in accordance with Omni Hotels standards.
Demonstrate a guest-driven service style in all interactions.
Consistently model the company core values and service standards.
Anticipate guest needs wherever possible and exhibit a sincere desire to meet or exceed them.
Always speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
Possess thorough knowledge of the hotel s services, outlets and daily functions/events to proactively guide and inform guests and visitors.
Possess thorough knowledge of the events, attractions, etc. in the surrounding city area and provide information and directions as requested.
Respond to all guest/visitor inquiries and resolve service discrepancies accordingly.
* Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
* Superior customer service skills
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
* Basic math skills
* Knowledge of surrounding city area and attractions
* Excellent driving skills with the ability to operate both automatic and standard transmission equipped vehicles
* DMV requirements valid state driver s license
* Licensed driver for previous 24 months
* No felony driving convictions
* No more than two point violation on driving record
* Flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
* Approximately seven plus hours per shift standing, walking and running (intermittently) outdoors
* Ability to lift a standard piece of luggage (20-25 lbs.)
* Must be over 21 years of age...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.