Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER - NASHVILLE, TN
OUR MISSION- ABOVE ALL ELSE, WE'RE COMMITTED TO THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being named a WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY by FORTUNE MAGAZINE. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
* Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* New Extended Family Leave
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY: TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
* Performs exams properly and in a timely manner.
* Takes patient history and retrieves any previous files.
* Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
* Maintains equipment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Graduation from an accredited school of radiological technology
* 2 years of post- graduate experience preferred
* Current registration ARRT (or registry eligible)
* Must obtain registration within 12 months of hire
* BLS Certification
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.