Posted in General Business 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Supports facilities staff by performing maintenance duties such as maintenance of office equipment, and computer systems, electrical projects, light construction. Works with outside contractors and vendors on facilities and equipment repairs. General Maintenance, Troubleshooting and operations maintenance for all equipment used in facility
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Ability to measure voltage and current accurately and safely and to use this data to troubleshoot circuits.
* Trained to work with 460,220,120 VAC and 24 volt DC circuits.
* Knowledge and understanding of motor starting circuits and power distribution circuits.
* Ability to read electrical schematics and evaluate operations based on these schematics.
* Ability to read ladder logic, download and upload PLC programs, and troubleshoot PLC functions.
* Ability to work with control circuits using such devices as: photoeyes, solenoid valves, limit switches, indicating lights and safety switches.
* Align bearings, shafts, and drives.
* Adjust tensions of belts and chains.
* Ability to identify worn or damaged parts and to replace them.
* Develop an overall maintenance schedule based on the requirements of each device.
* Lubricate, oil, and clean devices as specified in their maintenance manuals.
* Work with pneumatic circuits involving cylinders and solenoid valves.
* Maintain printers.
* Analyze cards and chips and replace if necessary.
* Troubleshoot network (ethernet) systems.
* Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
* Ability to setup and analyze RS232/RS422 communications between computers or computer and peripheral devices.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday: 11pm-7:30am
Career Level - IC-Professional-P1McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!