Process Improvement Data Specialist - OneGuard
at Frontdoor Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Responsible for providing data analysis to recommend actions of a moderately complex nature to improve business processes to management.
• Collects and analyzes data sets of a moderately complex nature for results and variances, identifying trends and patterns in order to recommend actions to improve business processes.
• Assesses the quality of the data by cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling it, and determining the meaning of the data.
• Coordinates across multiple functional groups to gather the inputs and operational results necessary for executing data models.
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data.
• Prepares reports.
• Makes presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
• May develop, plan, evaluate/test, and conduct audit system programs in order to assist the business unit in making sound decisions.
• May provide training and guidance to field on conducting audits and overall quality audition and action item system support.
• 0-3 years overall data analysis experience with proven experience in Excel and SQL reporting
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or similar field.
• Ability to mine data, compile and manipulate in multiple systems/programs and analyze results.
• Ability to create effective presentations for management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience and/or knowledge of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) and/or Project Management Office (PMO) methodologies
• Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar.