Job ID: 3721
Distribution company is seeking a Retail Shipping Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will manage a team and direct daily operations.
- Primary focus is managing the outbound freight shipments, both nationally and internationally
- Ensure 100% accuracy on all paperwork (i.e. bill of ladings) associated with shipment of product
- Provide daily direction to team of hourly associates on all facets of shipping function
- Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- WM Manhattan associates experience, SAP experience preferred
- International Shipping experience required
- Experience as a manager or supervisor
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer aptitude, familiarity with retail routing systems and the ability to manage/organize workloads and people are all assets.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking for a stable, growth position.
- Normal hours are weekdays from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM with occasional Saturdays during busy season.
- Salary range for position is $55,000 - $60,000 based on experience (plus annual bonus opportunity)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.