The SAP BASIS Administrator will be a senior technical member reporting to Global Infrastructure Operations. He/She is responsible for driving successful projects around SAP S4 HANA platforms and doing support on S4 HANA systems. The role also demands expertise in SAP technologies: SAP Basis, ECC, S4, BW/BI, DB HANA, SOLMAN, SAP ABAP, SAP NetWeaver, SLT, SAP Fiori, SAP Web Dispatcher, SSO 3.0 Solutions, SAP Data Services, SAP SMART Finance Elements and Cloud technologies (Azure & AWS). The SAP Basis will organize day-to-day operations: Installation, Administration, Monitoring tasks of the S/4 HANA, SAP HANA and ECC environments. The Security on SAP S/4 HANA will be part of the activity. The SAP Basis will be in charge of monitoring Performances on SAP systems and maintaining them at the right level to ensure the Business Continuity. The SAP Basis will work with Cloud providers and Business teams to troubleshoot application Performances on cloud environment and other Business critical issues. This SAP Basis will be part of a SAP Technical team: team working is essential. Total of 8 years of SAP BASIS, SAP HANA and S/4 HANA experience including 3 years in Public or Private cloud (AZURE or AWS).
Qualifications Technical Skills:
- Deep knowledge of SAP Basis: Technical Planning, Installations and Configurations (SAP S/4 HANA, FIORI, SLT, SOLMAN...), Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions for SAP NetWeaver platform, SSO configuration, installation of SSL certificates. Familiar with BRTOOLS for Space management.
- Applying Support Package, Kernel patch upgrade, TMS configuration and Transport administration ( Transport strategy), Maintaining of Operation Modes and Profile Parameters, Background Job Management.
- Experience in User Management. Identity Management role design for central administration.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Mastery of the HANA knowledge including High Availability and Disaster Recovery. - Security related to HANA platform.
- Hardware, operating systems (LINUX) and networking connectivity required for the SAP environment.
- Monitoring SAP: SOLMAN 7.2, systems Logs, Work processes overview, Lock entries, Updates, background jobs, system health check, CloudWatch for AWS part.
- Early Watch configuration and analysis.
- Incident Management: Troubleshooting the issues from OS level like work process monitoring, checking logs, checking OSS notes, provide Performance analysis and suggest solution to write the Root Cause Analysis.
- Performance optimization and tuning: deep experience with SQL traces to achieve Performance Impact Analysis.
- Deep knowledge of SAP HANA in-Memory Platform core technology, including architecture, landscape design, installation, upgrades, performance tuning, and system integration.
- Hands on experience of implementation and conversion for S/4HANA solutions.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration (DMO tool) and upgrades.
- Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer.