Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Dimas, California
LOCATION: SAN DIMAS, CA (91773)
2 YEAR CONTRACT
Currently seeking a Technician for our Electro-Mechanical assembly chemical sensor systems and monitoring systems.
Typical duties include, but not limited to:
The electro-mechanical technician must have experience using common hand tools, calipers, micrometers, torque wrenches, soldering iron, and resistance spot welder. Build cables and harnesses using wire lists and drawings. Participate in safety and training meetings.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT W/ OVER 5 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN RELATED FIELD REQUIRED.
Any certificates a plus - soldering, J Standard or Assembler Certifications
* Five (5) years or more of experience working in electro-mechanical assembly
* Experience with operational route sheets
* Ability to follow manufacturing route sheet instruction & drawing requirements
* Experience using soldering iron, resistance spot welder and toolmakers microscope
* Poses knowledge of safety and environmental rules
* Ability to follow PPE requirements
* Position requires working with a team or independently
* High energy and attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal and communication skills
Will need Safety Shoes
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.