at Ashburn Chemical Technologies
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
- Responsible for filling daily tickets and assists other employees in projects.
- Prepares each job in accordance with a job order or verbal/written instructions.
- Performs inspection of completed product in accordance with company quality standards.
- Moves finished products between stations and shipping area as needed.
- Prepares finished products for shipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Operates shop equipment and machinery in accordance with safety requirements.
- Identifies materials required for production.
- Troubleshoots machinery problems and corrects operation deviations within ability.
- Oversees set up and operation of all machine operations on a daily basis.
- Offers instruction and assistance to manufacturing employees as needed.
- Spots deviations from product quality standards and directs corrective action immediately.
- Maintains product manufacture within company standards for quality, timeliness and cost.
- Directs and controls work loads to ensure smooth operation and flow of product.
- Investigates and documents production problems and employee complaints as needed.
- Reports production and employee problems to management as needed.
- Establishes and monitors safety standards within company guidelines for the manufacturing process.
- Duties include:
- Filling product into containers
- Capping containers
- Sealing containers
- Labeling containers
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to Multi-task
- Bilingual a plus
- Willing to work Overtime as needed
- Ability to lift up to lift objects on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or GED. Prior warehouse/manufacturing or related work experience helpful.