Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lebanon, Indiana
responsibilities of a Life Enrichment Director:
* Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the campus Life Enrichment (Recreation/Activity) programs
* Assess resident preferences and develop a program of opportunities and activities that are meaningful to the residents served and enhance their sense of well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
* Provide overall leadership to and management of Life Enrichment Associates
* Assist in the hiring and recruitment process
* Coordinate a dynamic and active volunteer program
* Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
* Serve on various campus committees related to clinical, quality, customer and employee opportunities
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor s degree in therapeutic recreation or a combination of experience and training required.
* Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
* Activities Professional who is licensed or registered, if applicable by a recognized accrediting body or by the State in which practicing.
* Two (2) to years experience in a social or recreational program within the last five (5) years, with patient activities program in a healthcare setting or a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
* Two (2) years experience in a social or recreational program within the last year, with one as a full-time therapeutic activities program, or is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant or has completed a training course approved by the State.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Homewood Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Lezley (765) 274-0891
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS