Posted in Accounting 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting with analyzing reports and work order accuracy
results against objectives to determine variances and trends that
impact the financial performance of the business.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Monitors the revenue stream on a daily basis, ensuring correct codes
are applied to lead to correct billing.
- Performs common error resolution and revenue recovery through
correction of codes.
- Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
- Recommends orders to correct and adjust billing errors and
- Maintains process documentation.
- Prepares daily and monthly operating reports for management.
- Runs queries and conducts data analysis.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Experience with CSG software, ER1 ticketing system, and/or Hope software is strongly preferred.
- Billing and/or order entry experience is preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Excel experience is a plus.
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer