Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
FUNCTION: Responsible for operating front loading packer refuse collection trucks used for loading and disposing of refuse throughout the campus area. Performs similar, routine tasks requiring some organizational skills and the making of some decisions in the application of prescribed procedures and established standards.
1. Drives truck following established routes and maintains collection schedules.
2. Loads truck and disposes of refuse at landfill.
3. Fills out necessary daily and weekly reports.
4. Assures that truck is properly equipped, cleaned, and serviced.
5. Performs minor maintenance and reports any needed repairs.
6. Uses established safety practices to protect health and safety of personnel and property.
7. Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Education: GED/High School Grad OR an equivalent
combination of education/job related experience, AND:
Advertised Physical Requirements:
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate
for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman
Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.