Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Akron, Ohio
PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline A/E firm with (16) office locations/over 420 employees within the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Florida Regions, is seeking a (Senior ) Electrical Engineer (PE) | Project Manager for our Akron, OH office.
Receive a Sign-On BONUS!
- Design projects from concept through completion including construction administration, including contract documents and specifications.
- Lead Electrical Engineering Design efforts.
- Building types include: military, municipal, education, healthcare, water treatment plants
- Includes facility condition assessments, design documentation and procurement documents.
- Manage deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Manage projects as appropriate.
- Provide QA/QC of project deliverables.
- Coordinate with other disciplines primarily Architecture - and other offices.
- Mentoring and staff development.
- Undergraduate or Master s degree from an accredited College or University in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Ohio Professional Engineering license and ability to get additional licenses as required.
- At least 7+ years experience in Electrical Design as a consulting Engineer.
- Experience leading projects.
- Knowledge of power, lighting and telecommunications systems.
- Systems and Software Expertise:
- AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software applications.
- Easy Power (or similar) electrical systems analysis software.
- Visual (or equivalent) lighting calculation software.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the property of PRIME AE Group.