Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Akron, Ohio
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Scrum Master II
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC196785
CATEGORY: Information Technology
Akron, Ohio 44301
As Scrum Master, you play a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices (with an emphasis on Scrum) within the organization. You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down; as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. In this role you'll own and resolve identified impediments. As Scrum Master, you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization.
1. Perform the role of scrum master for one or more teams, leading multiple, simultaneous initiatives or medium complexity programs /release
2. Practices the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement
3. Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives
4. Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress
5. Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIS), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
6. Mentor junior Scrum Masters and coach team members on agile practices
Relocation assistance may be available but will be based upon business decision.
This position will be domiciled in Green, Ohio (suburb of Akron, Ohio).
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CURRENT RESUME AND COMPLETE ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS DAY ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
* Fortune \\"World s Most Admired Companies\\" 2019
* Forbes \\"Best Employers for Diversity\\" - 2019
* Reputation Institute \\"World s Most Reputable Companies\\" 2019
* National Business Inclusion Consortium \\"Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion\\" - 2019
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council \\"America s Top Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises\\" - 2018
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine \\"100 Best Corporate Citizens\\" 2018
* Black Enterprise \\"50 Best Companies For Diversity\\" 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.