Posted in Manufacturing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Job DescriptionAmeriprise Financial is seeking a \"Director of First Impressions\" to provide warm welcomes to guests while assisting the office with general administrative needs. In this position, you'll be creating memorable experiences for our clients on the phone and in person. A successful candidate has excellent client service skills and professionalism, will care about providing for the needs of clients and colleagues, have prior office experience answering phones and using Excel and Word. In this position, you must also be able and willing to keep confidential information.Responsibilities* Provide general reception and office support; accountable for general office responsibilities. These duties include support to the Branch Manager and Operations Leader, processing invoices and expense reports, supply ordering, prepare reports, provide administrative support to the branch (check scanning, mail handling, etc.), compliance record keeping, etc.
* Provide support for marketing, client acquisition events & activities. Assist with logistics marketing and client acquisition events, including venue, RSVPs, supplies, etc. Prepare and submit marketing compliance documentation and marketing wholesaler reimbursement. Website updates.
Required Qualifications* Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent.
* 1 -3 years Relevant Experience Required.
* Ability to function in a fast paced environment and maintain operational quality, demonstrated professionalism.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with clients during phone calls, emails or in person.
* Effective written and oral communication skills, strong client service orientation.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, strong attention to detail.
* Proficient with standard software and office equipment.
About Our CompanyWith the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.