Posted in Accounting 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Analyst 2 will be a member of the Supply Chain Financial Business
Operations team. They will work closely with Revenue Assurance, the
team at the Supply Chain SuoerHubs and the HQ Supply Chain team.
This role is expected to work closely with Revenue Assurance to effectively
remove any duplicate activity related to billing of disconnected equipment.
In addition the role will assist with financial reporting that will assist with
monthly forecasting of Divisional operational expenses. Supports month-end
financial close including accruals, monthly financial forecast and annual
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned.
Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related
reports, as assigned.
-Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
-Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer