Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
About the Industrial Engineer
HPE Pointnext Services Supply Chain is currently seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for an Industrial Engineering position in Houston, TX.
You will leverage your education, experience, skills and knowledge to support, design and optimize information and material flows in a fast-paced global Supply Chain environment.
As the Industrial Engineer, you will
• Apply critical thinking and a data driven analytical approach to problem solving, while selecting key information and outcomes to develop a comprehensive set of recommendations for optimizing business processes
• Manage project timelines and steer activities of cross functional project teams and business partners toward attainment of project deliverables, in support of the Engineering Plan of Record
• Partner with Strategic Procurement and Services Repair Operations to establish baseline Repair Process Capabilities and Capacity specifications to support spare part order fulfillment
• Be responsible for Value Stream Mapping of critical business processes and utilizing baseline process data to reduce waste and optimize the way we deliver value to our customers
• Utilize a lean framework anchored around best in class Cost, Quality and Delivery metrics to champion Continuous Improvement efforts and drive change via Kaizen events
• Support Merger and Acquisition activity by integrating new business processes, leveraging corporate synergies and creating a global standard
• Manage a worldwide cross functional forum as the Engineering Quality Process Lead and drive key communications upwards, across internal stakeholders and externally with business partners
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain environment
• Lean certification a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action when needed
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Be an agent for change with a passion for driving innovation and optimizing business processes
• Strong Project Management skills with capability to manage cross-functional teams in multiple geographies
• Strong leadership skills including team-building and relationship management
About Pointnext Services Supply Chain
A worldwide organization, the HPE Pointnext Services Supply Chain organization accelerates innovative Supply Chain environments which provide customers with uncompromised service. We ensure that HPE genuine spares go to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost, with the right quality. We provide global services and support for HPE and multi-vendor products, with a goal of simplifying and aligning core business and processes, creating a superior and differentiated customer experience, and ensuring best-in-class supply chain capabilities, response time, and operational excellence in Supplier, Partner, and Customer supply chains to create Value and Customers for Life
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.