Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Solves a wide range of difficult, diverse problems in imaginative and practical ways where the analysis of data and the exercise of judgement are generally done within defined practices and policies.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Performing credit risk evaluation including financial statement analysis and analysis of data obtained from banks and trade references.
* Effectively identify and recommend resolution to capitalization issues.
* Ongoing review of account status, prepare recommendations and credit approval decisions within parameters, and assist in collection of problem accounts.
* Exercise and monitor standby and documentary letters of credit.
* Reporting to department manager; interface with senior managers, sales, order administration, customer service, customers to resolve situations, and collectors, accounts receivable in reconciling accounts
* Supervise the activities of credit staff.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Minimum BS in finance/accounting, MBA preferred.
* 4-6 years experience in credit, with in depth financial statement analysis.
* Knowledge/experience in international credit a definite plus.
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools , Media Composer , Nexis , Interplay , and Sibelius . Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar statuettes, a Grammy , and 16 Emmys
EEO is the Law. For more details, please visit the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf