Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Maintain, on a day-to-day basis, Calpine s high standard of quality with regard to support services and overall facility management. Maintain office space plan in an electronic format, including evacuation routes. Issue and revoke access for office suite and building appropriate per employee role. Maintain accurate records of system transactions, audit/validate records quarterly. Act as tenant representative to land lord.
Act as liaison to vendors and contractors including but not limited to; HVAC, Fire Suppression, Vending, Janitorial/Housecleaning, Access Control, Pasadena Fire Marshal. Manage site budget including forecasting and monthly budget variance reporting. Maintain renewal of regulatory permits as needed.
* Most advanced knowledge of the job and organization. Regularly provides support for the day-to-day activities of a group of employees.
* Mentors others as needed.
* Manages vendor relationships; closely tracking costs, quality, and working out issues as they arise.
* Interacts with property management on repair items and compliance concerns.
* Overseeing condition of property and arranging for repairs, upkeep, maintenance, and renovations.
* Within broad guidelines, makes decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group.
* Coordinates and provides input into work schedules.
* Assists management with monitoring and tracking, reporting quality, cost, production, service standards, budgets, etc.
* Assists management with problem solving around reoccurring, systemic problems.
* Consistently leads most complex assignments requiring independent action; regularly makes recommendations for new procedures and leads implementation.
* Oversees work. Works within broad guidelines with little oversight.
* Serves as team leader in support of one or more senior management; much of work time is spent performing many of the same duties as those being supervised.
* Regularly works with sensitive and confidential information.
* Contacts are both internal and external, often required to represent management, solve escalated problems and negotiate outcomes.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Requires minimum 5 years related experience of some combination of managing office operations; advanced support skills; extensive knowledge of tools, software and other technologies; financial tracking and analysis; and budgeting and budget management.
* Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
* Calpine is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on case-by-case basis.
* To know more about Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm