Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: MOUNT JOY, Pennsylvania
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for activities such as;
* Monitor, communicate and improve key Customer KPI's, including Customer Scorecards, Corrective actions response time and PPM improvement
* Update customers in a timely fashion regarding product quality and project requests
* Coordinate with Plant Quality Managers to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by customers
* Issue Quality Alerts for non-conforming product delivered to customers.
* Assist in problem-solving and root cause analysis activities to eliminate recurrence of non conformance including corrective action verification.
* Create Quality Improvement Plan for specific product lines
* Lead in ensuring Purchase Order Flow Down, contracts and Regulatory requirements are met and sustained
* Assist in the approval of First Article Inspection (FAI) reports
* Assist plant management with Customer audits and third part audits in support of the AS9100 Quality System
* Promote and Drive \\"Zero Defect\\" mentality within the quality Organization for proactive tools such Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, Advance Product and Quality Planning (APQP) Statistical Process control (SPC) and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
TEGTA19 WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* 3 or more years of experience in Quality Engineering
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality or related technical field.
* Demonstrated expertise in quality tools, practices and procedures.
* Working knowledge ISO 9000 and preferably AS9100.
* This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
Mount Joy, PA
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.