Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Play a strategic role in shaping the long-term direction of our Information Systems and Technology (IST) organization s alignment with Esri business objectives and in delivering on the commitments made to business colleagues.
You will provide leadership to a team supporting strategic enterprise programs that may cross multiple teams and departments. Your team will provide support services including project management, change management, and release management.
You are a businessperson who can articulate a vision and strategy and a delivery leader who can coordinate cross-functional efforts across the company. You have credibility through your experience, the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, and a willingness to jump in wherever necessary to make projects successful.
* Partner with business stakeholders to identify programs needing support and coordinate with directors on prioritization
* Participate in current and future planning activities with business stakeholders/partners to help shape future-looking delivery roadmaps with input from the delivery teams
* Provide coordination of enterprise programs including identification of desired outcomes, issues, prioritization, and reporting
* Provide leadership to IST teams supporting enterprise programs through project management, demand management, change management, resource management, and release management
* Establish and maintain a regular reporting cadence to directors and stakeholders
* Creatively solve problems during times of changing business priorities, requirements, design, and/or available technology resources
* Drive continuous improvement of the end-to-end program management process
* Proactively identify innovation opportunities
* 5+ years of experience leading complex projects and a proven track record of driving successful delivery of complex work efforts
* 5+ years team management experience
* Ability to interact one-on-one and consult effectively with executive management
* Ability to coach, mentor, and guide activities that support best in class operations
* Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework with basic working knowledge of the key phases across the software delivery lifecycle
* Experience organizing and analyzing data into actionable conclusions and creating presentations to business owners that are clear, concise, and easily understandable
* Possess excellent customer service and critical thinking skills
* Ability to anticipate, identify, and overcome impediments
* Bachelor s degree (MBA a plus)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.