Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Assumes responsibility and accountability for the planning and providing of direct and indirect nursing care to the endoscopy patient including their families, care givers and appropriate others. Displays competency in all aspects of endoscopy nursing. Assumes charge responsibilities as needed. Performs on call responsibilities for the endoscopy department. Supports activities that meet the facility vision, mission and goals. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
* Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
* Minimum of one year of Endoscopy experience
* Minimum of one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care specialty nursing.
* BLS (current upon hire)
* ACLS, PALS, and/or required specialty training or course completion (current upon hire).
* Current Florida nursing license.
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.